PROUDLYGOSPEL.COM is Nigeria’s most comprehensive gospel news/information blog and was launched in November 2014, but fully online august 2015 incorporated with the vision of delivering up-to-date news, information, and commentaries relevant to Christians across denominational lines.
Through this blog, Proudly Gospel presents national and international coverage of current events affecting and involving Christian leaders, church bodies, ministries, mission agencies, schools, businesses, and the general Christian public.
- To reach the unreached(taking the gospel to those who have not received it.)
- promoting the Nigerian gospel music industry internationally
- revealing new uprising gospel artists
- becoming the no.1 gospel information blog
Statement of Faith
- We confess Jesus Christ as the eternal Son of God who became fully human while remaining fully divine; who was our substitute on the cross, exchanging his righteousness for our unrighteousness, bearing our sins and dying our death; who rose victorious in a transformed body; and who will return personally and visibly, in power and glory, to consummate his salvation and his judgment.
- We believe salvation involves the redemption of the whole man, and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. In its broadest sense, salvation includes regeneration, justification, sanctification, and glorification.
- We believe that the Church is the community of God’s people rather than an institution, is at the very center of God’s cosmic purpose, and is His appointed means of spreading the gospel – His good news for the whole world.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, whose work includes the conviction of sin, faith in Christ, new birth and Christian growth. Through him, God’s people are baptized into the Body of Christ and enlightened and empowered in worship, evangelism, and service.
- We believe God, in His own time and in His own way, will raise the dead and that Christ will judge all men in righteousness. The unrighteous will be consigned to Hell, the place of everlasting punishment. The righteous, in their resurrected and glorified bodies, will receive their reward and will dwell forever in Heaven with the Lord